Saturday, September 18, 2010

Some September photos

I can't believe that it's already the middle of September! I've been quite busy with schoolwork and research, orchestra, and moving. Here are just a few new photos...

I saw a pretty cool double rainbow one evening while heading over to the IKEA store on my bike. 


CJ came for a visit over Labor Day weekend, which was very fun - I enjoyed showing him around town and we went on some fun hikes in Lade and Bymarka.

This is a view of the fjord from Lade (on a sunny day, this time!)


CJ in front of the fjord...


and (briefly) in the fjord!


We really lucked out with sunny warm weather the whole weekend. Saturday evening's sunset was quite beautiful.



The following weekend, I went to Mære with the Studentersamfundets Symfoniorkester for a weekend of sectional rehearsals and orchestra bonding. It was fun, but I found myself very tired after full days of struggling to try to catch enough words in Norwegian to understand what was going on...

We were staying at an agricultural vocational high school, it was quite a pretty area.


No comments:

Post a Comment