Here are a few eager faces about to head out in the rain:
Not too muddy at the first "peak"...
Getting the card stamped at one of the peaks.
We're getting progressively muddier...
But the rain let up from time to time!
... and then it came back, sometimes with fog, too!
We took some extra time at the 5th (and highest) peak before heading through the marsh.
Jabus does an arabesque!
Checking how far we've gone after the muddiest part of the trail.
At the seventh top! We were reunited with another colleague who did the somewhat shorter 5-top version, so our group grew to 8 for the long walk downhill back to town.
At the end of the hike, we decided to compare our mud collection. I have to admit that I managed to get pretty well covered...
We got some nice shirts at the end!
It was a fun hike, and quite impressive to see how many people participated despite the weather (which was actually somewhat better than predicted). I'm not sure that I agree with the definition of "peak" - but it's quite important that there be 7, because that's the only way to compete with Bergen!











No comments:
Post a Comment