After some dreary weather, the sun decided to return for the long weekend, and we have now had the warmest weather of 2011 over a holiday weekend, so that's pretty nice for those of us who aren't out skiing. (The Easter ski trip is a beloved tradition, no matter how late Easter falls, and Trondheim feels like a bit of a ghost town right now).
I have been trying to maintain some balance between enjoying the sunshine and studying, but I did get out for a nice bike ride today and took a few photos from the east side of town...
Looking down Jakobslivegen...
And out across some farmland toward the fjord...
I did a bit of climbing and managed to find a lake that's still got some ice cover.
The way down was fun, though!
The pictures really don't do the glorious day and scenery justice, but it's kind of nice to post some green photos now!




No comments:
Post a Comment