I had a really nice weekend, with some sun, some work, and some skiing, so just a few more photos!
The river was quite pretty in the sun (and notice how high the sun gets now!)
Looking out towards the fjord from the old bridge:
I also had a bit of work to do, so I headed up to Tyholt. The sun went behind the clouds soon after, but I took one sunny photo on the way up. We haven't had any new snow for a while, but there's definitely still a bottom layer on the ground from November and a few newer layers as well.
I have moved to a new office, which is in the corner and has windows on both sides. There is a hill where we see the barnehage (preschool) children going sledding or learning how to ski...
... and the other side has a nice view towards the fjord.
Sunday was a skiing day! The sun didn't really show up much, but we had otherwise perfect weather and good snow conditions. We made it up to the top (Storheia), which provided some amazing views. First, we skied to a hytta, but we didn't actually stop there this time...
On the way up...
And some views from the top.
I made it up on my skis (clearly, I had already taken them off in this picture, though!), but I had to walk down some of the steep parts...
The Italians at the top (Daniele, Andrea, Luca).
Luca decided to ski down, which went surprisingly well for him, but there were a few difficult moments...













No comments:
Post a Comment